Saturday 24 December 2011

Advent Calender 22, 23, 24 and 25

A Message From Santa Claus

 
Popped into the local alehouse for a stiffener before I started my duties to bring cheer to the poor and needy, but what I beheld shocked me to the core....

It was full of knotted scarfed middle class twats with their snotty nosed Tabithas and Thoms saying "I`ll take three hot chocolates and two mulled wines " while playing with their sodding smart phones and then sitting infront of the real log  fire so no one else can see or feel it.

And then they insist " A Fairy Tale Of New York" is the BEST Christmas song ever;

Wankers

.Ho! Ho! Ho! 

Saint Nicholas 




As I told you before the Best Chistmas song is

Belshazzar`s Feast  Hampshire Mummers Song

Happy Christmas  Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment