Friday 27 February 2015

BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR

TEXAS CALLING


Another great track from the OA cd. The article has Ely telling tour stories about The Clash and other good stuff..

Joe Ely You Can Bet I`m Gone


Joe Ely She Never Spoke Spanish To Me


Joe Ely Honky Tonk Masquerade

Joe Ely Fingernails


A Texas Selfie

Joe Ely Because the Wind

Joe Ely and Bill Hearne Are You Listenin' Lucky



Ely toured with The Clash and sang backing vocals on Should I Stay Or Should I Go, but not on this version given away with UNCUT


Mr. David Viner Should I Stay Or Should I Go

"TAXI FOR MR JONES"



"The next day, we went out  and drove these go-karts, and Mick Jones was terrified. He was going about three miles an hour, asked what the matter was. He said "Some of us are meant to be driven".


Texas Tornados She Never Spoke Spanish To Me

Jules



No comments:

Post a Comment